Making just a few changes in your lifestyle can help you live longer.
A recent study found that four bad behaviors smoking, drinking too much alcohol, not exercising, and not eating enough fruits and vegetables .Good health isn’t just about healthy eating and exercise it also includes having a positive mental health, a healthy self-image, and a healthy lifestyle.
Fortunately, you can do something to correct these and other unhealthy behaviors. Adopt the following habits to keep your body looking and feeling young.
1. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. This will helps us to maintain healthy diet, causes to maintaining enough weight.
2. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. By this we can live life in the positive way.
3. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present. This will helps us to plan better for our future this will brightens future
4. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime. We have to remember lessons you learned that are called experience.
5. Drink at least 3 liters of water per day. This will helps to remove impurities in our body in the form sweating, urination. This will helps a lot to our body to keep healthy. Drink water of 1to 2 glass before one hour while taking meals, this will helps us to improve digestive system and to maintain enough weight. Drink the water in day time only, do not take lot of water at night time.
6. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.This will refreshes our mind and mood feels relaxation to our mind.
7. Love yourself, because you are unique and wonderful in your own way.This will increase our confidence to do tasks in our life.
8. Research show that eating too many high-fat-foods and oily foods contribute to high blood cholesterol levels, which can cause hardening of the arteries, coronary heart disease and stroke.
9. Have at least five portions of vegetables and fruits a day, especially tomatoes, red grapes.This will helps us to get vitamins required to be healthy
10. Be social: Meeting friends and relatives is recommended. Weekly socializing improves memory, concentration and problem solving skills.
11. Change your job: If your job is draining you more than nourishing you more than nourishing you, consider a change.
12. Sleep well: There is nothing like a good sleep. Sleep primes the immune system. Most people need between seven and nine hours of sleep a night.
13. Cut back on salt: Health organization recommends no more than five grams a day. Too much salt can lead to stroke and heart problems.so optimum usage of salt will helps our body healthy.
14. Eat wholegrain: Make sure you have whole-grain bread, rice or pasta at least four times a week and you will reduce the chance of having cancer by 40%.
15. Garlic a Day: Garlic is the mother of all cures. Researches in Liverpool have found that 5ml of garlic extract lower levels of a disease-causing chemicals by up to 51%.Garlic will reduces infections in our body.
16. Walk for health: There is nothing better than walking. Walking a mile every day, or taking reasonable exercise three times a week, promises to reduce the risk of heart diseases, as well as straighten bones and keeps them strong. Do yoga to maintain physical and mental health.
17. Do meditation: Meditation reduces stress. It improves concentration. It encourages a healthy lifestyle. The practice increases self-awareness. It increases happiness. Meditation increases acceptance. Meditation slows aging.
18. Use rice brand oil: using rice brand oil in our foods will gives low cholesterol problems, reduction of heart diseases. Rice brand oil contains vitamins a, d, e.
19. stay away from the negativity.
20. Eat mostly unproceed foods: your diet should consist of fruits and vegetables, meat like chiken,ground turkey and grains. Avoid processed foods altogether.
21. End toxic relationships and friendships. People who are bringing you down should be cut off. This will help us to maintain confidence.
22. Participate in physical activities. Physical activity relieves both physical and mental stress.
23. Read more. Read anything, but just read. It stimulates the brain.
24. Pick up a new hobby. Having interests outside of family and work will make you feel more fulfilled.
25. Don’t care about what other people think. Don’t waste your time worrying about the haters. Or the fakers.
26. Take vacations. You have your whole life to work. Taking vacations will helps you to relief you